“Coming together to learn and grow in order to lead.”
Planning For Greener World!
MARCH 17, 2020 9AM-2PM
LAVAL JUNIOR ACADEMY
WHAT WILL HAPPEN AT THE SUMMIT?
- Student Leaders will hear from inspirational speakers and watch performances.
- Student Leaders will participate in 2 roundtables of discussion regarding your school and what your students can do to bring about positive change in your school community.
- Student Leaders will participate in 2 workshops that we hope will inspire and engage.
Laurianne Debanne – Keynote Speaker
The McGill Office of Sustainability provides strategic guidance, support, and resources to transition McGill into an institutional model of sustainability for society.
Laurianne coordinates the monthly Sustainability Challenges for McGill's students and staff, offering resources that encourage participants to embrace a more sustainable lifestyle. She also oversees the network of sustainability-focused student groups.
Other partners and presenters include:
· Équiterre – a local non-profit that offers concrete solutions to accelerate the transition towards a society in which individuals, organizations and governments make ecological choices that are both healthy and equitable.
· FedEx – Member of Senior Management
· Grey Cup – Athletic Champion
· Green Initiative Champions
· Community Leaders
· Business Leaders